14 August, 2011

YouTube Country Restrictions :how to bypassing for Watch Videos In Any Country

How to tips for YouTube Country Restrictions bypassing and Watch Videos In Any Country.
The Youtube geographical video viewing restrictions were easily bypassed using a simply URL trick shared earlier, however the hack is no longer working so here we have a new working solution to view videos without the regional/geographic block anywhere in world.

As Google has clearly explained why a particular video is being blocked in your country you can easily bypass this limitation by accessing the video from any other countries proxy or vpn.

The problem with this solution is that due to high-bandwidth costs not all free proxies/vpn services support video streaming, luckily one such free service gets the job done works well and all you need to do is to access the video from Hide My Ass proxy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's interesting variant,earlier I just at first downloadedfile , then I've been watching it,but now I just find it for title(on http://www.usemeplz.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Oh yeah, no I get it.I'm like a cartoon
    character to you, right?Is that right?Well, guess

    http://a2livetv.com/cw-live/ what, I am a
    cartoon character on Vixen.Weather Wizard's tearing up--(loud lightning)Vixen is action packed, exciting,and it's CW Seed.

    ReplyDelete

Join TFB group to ask for guide

Google Groups
Subscribe to FlashBlogger
Email:
Visit this group

Support my blog if you like it