10 May, 2009

Get your Kids to painting on TheFlashBlogger free collection

Belong to my previous blogging online for Flash lessons , i 'm returning to posted some interesting Flash stuff to everyone as a Flash in the beginning,and will make an easy way to get Flash tutors - (in my own native words called Magic 2 Flash .)
If you need an old full Flash pro version , i can send to you full package by DHL express , it's just for your learning online to flash Macromedia - as a basic to get up to Adobe Flash in your learn nearly.Drop me a comment if you would like to suggest anything as a Flash student.( I'm a teacher in Flash on my native resource ,it was experienced to help you as i describing above.
Now ! get your kids to surfing TheFlashBlogger with you , get painting and just click "printscreen" to save your work. ( i will updated Printing link and save online in the next.
Enjoy ! Kids !

THE FLASH BLOGGER PAINTING COLLECTION :
I will added among 20 painting pictures.
DRAGONSUNNY AND BOYS.


ME AND MY ANGEL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join TFB group to ask for guide

Google Groups
Subscribe to FlashBlogger
Email:
Visit this group

Support my blog if you like it