04 August, 2008

Killed God in movie fights.

In Tom-Yum-Goong, Tony Jaa demonstrated a styl...Image via WikipediaThe thing that Killed God in movie fights.
For something same as starting my new blog Movies4blogger ,I have collected my two favorite fight scenes from the past ten years. Obviously,this is not a totally definitive list that the most thing to be common in the past was Kung-fu Bruce Lee. May be i love any movie with fighting in it ,btw I have used science and extract a part of the goodness out of martial art to create, so don't bother arguing with it ,because i would like to present to bloggers a newest look in movies : the thing that KILLED GOD.
I was made a look just of Tony Jaa clips. It would be every second of all his movies, in no particular order, and it would be a post only because who cares about anything else.
I willl tell you this,(videogum) Tony Jaa as America's Vice President would bring peace to the Middle East in the form of a jumping roundhouse elbow to the throat. Just think about it, Presidential Candidates..( clipped via Videogum ).



Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join TFB group to ask for guide

Google Groups
Subscribe to FlashBlogger
Email:
Visit this group

Support my blog if you like it